Our Professional Networks help us to achieve two key aims; to assist former pupils in building relationships with other alumni in their area of professional interest or work, and to support current pupils who have an interest in working in these professional areas.
We hope that members of our Professional Networks will participate in some, or all, of the following:
- Be an informal contact and advice point for those interested in entering the profession
- Become a Mentor for those hoping to enter the profession
- Draw attention to work experience, internship and employment opportunities
- Participate in School Careers events
- Support Teaching and Learning in School
We are currently setting up networks in the following areas: Engineering, Law, Entrepreneurship, Military, Medicine, Marketing, Languages, Finance and Accounting, and Property.
For further information on the Solihull Careers Network and how you can get involved, please click here.